Friday 3 February 2012

start of interview (example)

YO! This is Alex and today I will be interviewing Benz the successful wonder kid from Leicester, world famous for his successful hip hop music is one of the youngest and most successful stories the world has to offer, we interviewed him after his world tour ‘that kid named Benz’.

Ben: SUP!

Alex: So Ben, how and when did you start making music and rapping?

Ben:       I was around the ages of 12 when me and my friend Faze started rapping to songs we already liked and listened to regular, we both loved Jay-z and other rappers and have always wanted to grow up and live the lifestyles they had, even though neither of us expected to get anywhere in it, we just used to mess around with beats and make our own freestyles and amateur raps, we went off to different colleges he gave up on his dream of becoming a artist while I followed it going into music course making my own mix tapes, I soon got picked up by a label and after recording my first album I soon after went on to my world tour, I am enjoying every minute of this and I hope it never ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment