Tuesday 27 March 2012

changes to my draft work for my final work

After recieving feedback on my draft work, i decided to completley change the layout of my contents and double page spread. I have decided to make these changes to the contents page becuase the picture used wasnt good or strong enough for what i really was aiming for. Also the fonts and layout i used isnt big enough and it doesnt stand out enough, where as if i use two pictures on the contents page, a large one and a smaller one, this will show the target audience what they will be reading about and whos featured in this months edition. By using stronger fonts and images together well with a new layout I am hopinig for my contents page to look a lot better as well as stand out to the readers. I have found and uploaded examples of current contents pages i wish to use simular layouts too. My double page spread i am happy to use the same image and some of the fonts i have used in this as i believe they are strong and are effective. I also like the colours. I am going to change the layout and change the 'interview' into an 'article' making it easier to read and better overall. I am also going to flip the image of BENZ to the right and have all the font down one side and make it stand out and easy to read by using simular grey boxes i used in my draft work.

No comments:

Post a Comment